The interest in acquiring and creating 3D representations of the world is ever increasing. In 2011, 3DIM and 3DPVT joined forces to create a new yearly conference dedicated to 3D research, originally known as 3DIMPVT for 2011 and 2012. Since 2013, under the name 3DV (3D Vision), this event has provided a premier platform for disseminating research results covering a broad variety of topics in the area of 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction, and a variety of applications. Submissions are solicited on 3D topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition: sensors, calibration, geometry;
- Modeling: representations, shape, appearance, motion;
- Analysis/Processing: recognition, retrieval, filtering;
- Rendering/Interaction: image based modeling and rendering,animation, interactive modeling, perceptual issues;
- Applications: medical, robotics, cultural heritage.
Papers conforming to the guidelines described below should be uploaded to the 3DV 2017 Submission Website (CMT): CMT link.
Submission deadline: July 19th, 2017- 23:59 PT (GMT - 7) Supplementary materials: July 26th, 2017- 23:59 PT (GMT - 7)
- No rebuttal due to tight review schedule.
- Final notification to authors on September 2nd.
- The file size limit for the main paper is 30MB and 100MB for the supplementary material.
All accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL.
The paper should describe original work within the topics of interest of 3DV. A complete paper should be submitted in PDF format with no more than 8 pages in length, excluding references, and should adhere to the formatting guidelines described in the above links. The references section will not be included in the page count, and there is no limit on the length of the references section.
For more detail, check the submission page.