We invite proposals for workshops of half-day duration, to be co-organized with the International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), 2017. Workshops will be conducted on (TBD), at the same venue as the main conference.
Workshops at 3DV provide a snapshot of interesting research themes or novel applications in three-dimensional computer vision. Please refer to the call for papers for a list of potential subject areas. Workshop organizers are encouraged to develop a schedule that includes invited talks from prominent speakers, as well as talks or posters from attendees that advertise ongoing research activities. Presentations at 3DV workshops are designed to engender discussions in active but potentially unpublished research works, so will not be included in printed proceedings. The audience for 3DV workshops consists of graduate students as well as researchers from both industry and academia.
Proposals should be submitted by email to the chairs, either in plain-text or PDF format. Please include the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Names, titles, affiliations and primary contact email for the organizers
- Short biographical information for each organizer
- Workshop description with a brief outline of schedule and topics
- Pointers to relevant publications and related work by the organizers
- Any planned materials to be distributed to attendees.
Contacts for workshop chairs:
- Irene Duan: email@example.com