We solicit proposals for tutorials of half-day duration, to be co-organized with the International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), 2017. Tutorials will be conducted on (TBD), at the same venue as the main conference.
A tutorial at 3DV is a comprehensive introduction and in-depth review of the state-of-the-art in a specific topic within three-dimensional computer vision. Please refer to the call for papers for a list of subject areas. The audience for 3DV tutorials consists of graduate students in computer vision and practitioners from both industry and academia.
Proposals should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, either in plain-text or PDF format. Please include the following information:
- Title of the tutorial
- Names, titles, affiliations and primary contact email for the organizers
- Short biographical information for each organizer
- Course description including topics, with a brief outline and relevant details for each
- Pointers to relevant publications and related work by the organizers
- Planned materials to be distributed to attendees.